Qualified, Independent & Certified Home Inspector Team
‘Our source of referrals is from satisfied clients.’
As our client, you will want detailed, impartial information about the home you wish to purchase and a clear explanation of any defects. We will help you make logical vs. emotional decisions based on our inspection and will work with you and your realtor to satisfy your concerns.
- As our client, we are responsible only to you;
- We do one inspection per day – providing a quality report takes time – time on site and back at the office;
- You get a certified, licensed Home Inspector
- You will have $1,000,000 Errors & Omissions Insurance and $1,000,000 Liability Insurance – most inspectors limit their liability to the cost of the inspection.
Your home inspection process will include:
- You provide us with your property address and general information on what you will be using the property for and let us know if you have any concerns about the property;
- We will agree on a time and date when you are available for the ‘walk-through’ portion of the inspection together;
- We will spend approximately 3 hours on site;
- We will arrange a ‘walk-through’ with you to review & discuss what our inspection results indicated;
- We review the report together and you will receive a hard copy, and an electronic version of your report;
- We will explain the inspection findings by assessing what will be your responsibility, or the current homeowners responsibility, to rectify concerns identified in the inspection.